- Elementary: staff classroom’s booth-sign up
- 6th & 7th grades: clean up-sign up
- 8th grade: run snack shop-see Steve Levine
- Dads: run Dad’s Club Grille-contact Club
- Middle Schoolers: fulfill Citizenship Hours-contact Mr. White
- We need volunteers to help with planning and ticket sales in the lobby. Please contact Natalie Weatherly at [email protected] or come to a planning meeting.
Each elementary classroom has a booth to staff with 8 volunteers, 2 per hour. All slots must be filled. Sign up today! Fill all 8 spots to get a popsicle party! Booth volunteers:
- Manage the kids in line
- Take tickets or check for wristbands
- Tell people where to buy tickets
- Supervise and enforce safety
Fall Festival Donations Needed!
Please bring donations to the lobby the week of November 4th!
Pre-K – 3rd Grade: Chips – Individually Wrapped
4th – 8th Grade: Juice Boxes, Water, and Soda
Thank you for your support!
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here