We are getting ready to start our Fall Fundraiser on October 1st. Please bring the check-out form on Tuesday, October 1st to check-out your box of chocolate. You may choose either an all chocolate-covered almond box or a variety (green) box (circle your choice on the check-out form). Here are some things to note about the fundraiser:
- Once you check-out a box, you are responsible for returning $60. You may pre-pay for your box or wait until after you’ve received funds from your chocolate sales to return the money.
- You may send the check-out form to school with your child and we will send the box to your child’s classroom to go home.
- There are limited chocolate boxes available that will be distributed on a first come first serve basis. Once chocolate supplies run out, the only fundraising option is to buy-out.
- The fundraising obligation for families with one child is $60 buy-out or sell 2 boxes of chocolates. Families with 2+ children are $120 buy-out or 4 boxes of chocolates.
- Prizes: We have limited supplies that will be distributed on a first come first return basis of when chocolate money is returned.
- Raffle Prizes: If you complete BOTH your curriculum and fall fundraiser obligation by October 21st, your name will be put in a drawing for an Amazon Echo Dot, 5 lb WFC Chocolate Bar, or 1 lb WFC Chocolate bar.
- We still have open slots to help distribute chocolate boxes before and after school. Sign up if you are are available.
- If you would like to take on a bigger role in the Fall Fundraiser, reply back to this email with your name and contact information.
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here